First thoughts on EMC World 2014
Are you planning on going to EMC World in 2014? The attending Dutch people (or people working for a Dutch company) are in for a treat. Once again EMC Netherlands offers the so-called “Dutch Delegation” package. In short this means that EMC NL organizes several events during the week where you can gather with other Dutch speaking customers during a field trip, dinner or hanging out at a bar.
The full program is:
- Round-trip to Las Vegas*
- Stays at the Venetian hotel in Las Vegas**
- Transfers from airport to the hotel and back (afterwards)
- Field trip ‘Valley of Fire Jeep tour’ on Sunday May 4
- Dutch Delegation welcome reception at Serendipity 3, Caesars Palace Hotel & Casino on Sunday evening May 4
- Two Dutch drinks; evening in the V-Bar and the Zebra Lounge on Wednesday the 7 and Thursday the 8th of May
- Visit to the show ‘Cirque du Soleil Michael Jackson One’, including dinner at RM Seafood on Tuesday evening May 6
- Possibility to go shopping in a real American shopping mall (Fry’s)
- EMC World 2014 reminder
- Reunion-afternoon in the Netherlands
* And ** are optional
More details can be found on http://www.jibe-group.com/nl/marketing-services/emc-world-2014-dutch-delegation
In 2012 the Sunday field trip was a really nice helicopter flight through the Grand Canyon starting at the Grand Canyon Ranch including a BBQ-lunch.
In 2013 the Sunday field trip included a boat experience on the Colorado river.
And in 2014 it’s going to be a visit to the “Valley of Fire National Park”. I visited the “VoF” in 2013 and it was amazing! Check out my photos in this post!